EMS takes EMC Forums concept out on the road
EMS has recreated the EMC2 Customer Forums on a more intimate and local stage to engage IT professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Each year EMC2 runs a series of pan-EMEA events for IT managers and executives looking for insights to cloud solutions and networking opportunities. For 2015, EMS has recreated the EMC2 Customer Forum experience in an immersive mobile environment.
The ReDefine I.T. Tour, launching in March, will showcase the company’s key solutions around cloud, flash and converged infrastructure. It will visit 31 cities over a six month period, including Spain, France, Germany, Sweden and Russia.
EMS’ largest vehicle, The Graduate, has been fitted out to enable EMC2 to deliver day-long, personalised events to up to 60 delegates with minimum IT set up time. Product displays and demonstration zones sit alongside the interactive presentation area. By using a roadshow truck, EMC2 can ensure a high quality and consistent event experience regardless of location.
Gemma Edney, Head of Client Services at EMS said: “We’re witnessing growing demand from brands looking for efficient ways to deliver a consistent event experience across multiple locations. The main reason mobile events are a big hit in B2B is because they tactically allow brands to cost effectively target specific EMEA markets on a far more engaging and personal level.”
About the EMC Forum Tour Roadshow
- EMS has designed and fitted-out its supersized roadshow truck Graduate to host a mobile conference experience
- The Graduate vehicle offers a vast and flexible 70.4m² internal space
- EMS has designed the interior to allow for a premium customer experience, featuring a 75” presentation screen with theatre-style seating for to up to 60 delegates as well as a reception area and demonstration pods
- High impact graphics, multi-lingual AV and creative use of light have been applied to enhance the experience
- Locations include areas of interest with good transport links such as museums, conference centres and sport stadiums
- The day-long conferences will also feature sessions by customers and partners exploring themes such as big data, security and cloud computing
- Delegates will pre-register for events and live twitter feeds will extend the message during the conferences
- The EMS team will manage secure transportation, set-up, dismantle and provide support at each event