Can you make amazing happen?
We are always looking for talented, inventive and energetic people. If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible work in the right way and still come out smiling – then one of the opportunities below could be for you.
Quality and Process Improvement Supervisor
Level: Middle Management
Department: EMS Production
Based: Head Office, Ellesmere Port
Reporting to: Workshop Manager
Reporting to the Workshop manager. Whilst working with our current ISO processes, the supervisor will be responsible for developing process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, lower costs and improve product quality. Coordinate with various teams to analyse project results and performance. Identify and manage resources to deliver effective solutions. The business is going through a large investment program to support the growth of the EMS Group. The quality of the end product needs to stay consistent.
- Maintain Certification and Legal Compliance
- Ensure all ISO processes are being followed
- Review the processes on a regular basis to ensure continual improvement
- Review all risk assessment on a regular basis and ensure they are being adhered to providing one on one training
- Report and follow up on noncompliance
- Train the team on the workshop floor in the processes, monitor and record progress
- Put new system in place with the workshop Manager
- Put timeline in place, check against daily for each project and report weekly
- Spec materials, organise delivery, quality control, collect material specification and record, ensure stock control and FIFO and allocate to the relevant project
- Keep suppliers list up to date and perform price check comparison on a quarterly basis to get the best possible price
- Compile O&M manual and collect all certification for the project before final sign off
- Record waste, report and improve performance by implementing new procedure
- Daily inspection of all hand tools and power tools, organise preventative maintenance on all equipment including plant room.
- Ensure all equipment are being calibrated, documented and corrective action put in place
- Check the daily cleaning are being completed appropriately
- Supervisor in a similar role for 2 years
- Ability to manage & deliver multiple tasks to a high standard on time and in budget
- Technical understanding, electrical, mechanical and fabric
- Proven organizational skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong focus on quality
- Clear and confident communicator at all levels
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- Ability to deal with people at all level
- Engineering understanding
- Mechanical and Auto Electric understanding
- IT – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license and have suitable transport provisions (public transport is not recommended due to location of offices)
- Able to travel throughout the UK
- ISO certification full compliance
- Within Budget
- All incident and accident reported and the volume decreased
- At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in EMS’ ISO processes, Health and Safety procedures and Employee Handbook.
EMS Production has an outstanding knowledge and experience of vehicle operation with manufacturing of high-quality mobile exhibition trailers, mobile exhibition units and mobile clinics that not only look impressive but are efficient and cost effective to operate.
We are a company that works closely with our customers to understand their objectives and help them overcome challenges. Our state-of-the-art 22,000 sq.ft production facility and 3 acre secure storage compound provides us ultimate flexibility to accommodate even the largest projects on the tightest deadlines.
To apply for the vacancy, please email email@example.com with your CV and she will be in touch soon.