Can you make amazing happen?
If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible work in the right way and still come out smiling – then the opportunity below could be for you.
Graduate Business Development Executive
Why Choose EMS?
- Healthcare Scheme and Pension
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Full, bespoke training
- A welcoming, inclusive culture with regular socials
- Brand new, contemporary, fun office
- Excellent scope for progression and personal development with an industry leader
Who We Are?
We are a passionate team of roadshow experts that enable brands and organisations to get face to face with their audiences throughout EMEA. By building an understanding of a client’s business challenge, we develop face to face campaigns that deliver highly memorable brand experiences to the people that matter, wherever they are, using our specialist fleet of roadshow trucks. This is your chance to start a career working for our leading global roadshow company with clients ranging from fast-growing tech businesses in Silicon Valley through to some of the worlds most recognised brands. Based in our brand-new office near Chester, we are looking for the business development stars of the future. Someone with a keen interest in business, an entrepreneurial mind and an appetite for growth. This role will enable you to build an understanding of the key parts of our business and use your skills to help shape new roadshow campaigns for clients across the world.
What You’ll Do?
Working closely with the Business Development Director you will play an integral role in the growth of EMS throughout EMEA. Your primary focus will be to identify and qualify new opportunities through smart research and insight. Using your commercial understanding you will need to find businesses with challenges that we can target with our roadshow proposition, start the relationship and help the team build a winning case.
- Identifying new sales leads and opportunities
- Supporting new business pitches with insight and research
- Maintaining relationships with existing prospects
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets and sectors
- Building insight on target business and identify the decision maker / budget holder
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Qualifying inbound leads and developing initial quotes
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Attending conferences, tradeshows, and industry events
What You’ll Need?
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Commercial awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Creative thinker, the ability to solve problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- University Degree in Business, Economics or Marketing (2:1 or above)
- Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license and have suitable transport provisions (public transport is not recommended due to location of offices)
- Able to travel throughout the UK and Overseas
- This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check which will disclose all cautions reprimands and warnings as well as convictions. As an international roadshow supplier, language skills are advantageous
We are always looking for talented, inventive and energetic people. So whether you're searching for a permanent role or a student requiring a placement, we'd love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com for more details.