Can you make amazing happen?
At Event Marketing Solutions we are always looking for talented, inventive and energetic people. If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible work in the right way and still come out smiling – then one of the opportunities below could be for you.
EMS is a fun, dynamic growing company, leading the field in global roadshows. We work with some of the worlds most trusted and recognised brands to take amazing branded experiences right to the audience, connecting people in a way that no other communication channel can. We are looking to expand our team of Roadshow Managers to deliver these unforgettable experiences.
The Job will include the delivery, set up, management and then the pack down of our mobile exhibition vehicles and equipment at events across the UK, Western and Eastern Europe and into the Middle East and Russia. To provide an onsite event management service throughout, including maintenance of resource, cleanliness of the vehicle and meet and greet duties as required.
The Roadshow Manager will be working with our Clients and their customers during the events so needs to be customer focused and be able to communicate at all levels. European experience is desired but not essential, the ability to live and work away from home for extended periods of up to four months sometimes with unsociable hours.
All applicants must hold a CE HGV class 1 driving licence and a Digital Tachograph card with an in-date Drivers CPC card. You should have at least 6 Months driving experience at this level.
The successful applicant will be required to be physically fit as there will be elements of manual work and have good practical and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and committed to get the Job done to exact standards with occasional tight deadlines, and difficult conditions, often working on your own.
- Good Listening skills, to fully understand the requirements of each job, particularly when verbally briefed.
- An understanding of the basic IT packages of Word, Excel and Social media sites is an advantage.
- Flexible attitude to work, the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands and situations.
- Having worked in the events industry or a customer facing environment is an advantage but is not essential.
- An Enhanced disclosure will be required which will be met by the Company.
- A competitive pay and expenses package, including paid holiday, pension and a medical cashback package is offered after a probationary period.
- Team social allowance.
- Uniform and comprehensive training will be provided.
To apply for the vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and she will be in touch soon.