Can you make amazing happen?
If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible work in the right way and still come out smiling – then one of the opportunities below could be for you.
Joiner / Interior Fitter
We are a team of roadshow experts with the largest and most versatile fleet of vehicles in Europe. From conception to completion, we deliver tailor-made roadshows to put products and services right in front of any target audience, anywhere in the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is to support the ongoing programme of re-fits, repairs and refurbishment of our truck and trailer fleet interiors. Responsibilities include working to drawings, specifications and sometimes just visuals to create durable and attractive fit outs for our Marketing and Healthcare divisions. The role is suited to a fully skilled joiner who can work independently but also appreciate the roles of other trades in the process and work with them effectively. An ability to think on your feet and find quick solutions to unexpected requests would be an advantage.
- General joinery including installation and fitting out
- Working with laminated panels
- Working with acrylic panels / products
- Working with natural woods
- Experience in spraying panels and finished assemblies would be an advantage
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Interpreting visuals
- Optimizing the construction method to make efficient use of time and materials
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma or other similar qualification is preferred but you will also need at least two years additional experience and be able to provide evidence of previous work that you have personally undertaken
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to manage & deliver multiple tasks to a high standard on time
- Highly motivated
- Strong focus on quality
- Clear and confident communicator
We are always looking for talented, inventive and energetic people. So whether you're searching for a permanent role or a student requiring a placement, we'd love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.