Can you make amazing happen?
At Event Marketing Solutions we are always looking for talented, inventive and energetic people. If you are the kind of person that can think a little differently, work at the heart of a team, push for the best possible work in the right way and still come out smiling – then one of the opportunities below could be for you.
We are a passionate team of roadshow experts that enable brands and organisations to get face to face with their audiences globally. By building an understanding of a client’s business challenge, we develop face to face event campaigns that deliver highly memorable brand experiences, using our specialist fleet of roadshow trucks.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Client Services team to work with some of the worlds most recognised brands. Based in our state of the art new office near Chester, we are looking for an experienced Events Account Manager to join us. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing client projects throughout the project life cycle. Ensuring all allocated projects are delivered to the highest standard, on time and to the agreed budget, whilst focusing on ROI to secure long term business for EMS.
- Oversee and provide guidance on the event project strategy including, the creative design, fit out and content creation through critical path management
- Complete all budget reporting to accurately track progress and share monthly client updates, whilst also reviewing margin analysis, time monitoring and profitability reporting
- Create and implement robust event strategy plans with the customer journey in mind
- Act as the client lead at every stage of the project, ensuring the schedule of events are delivered to the highest standard
- Review objectives and implement clear ROI strategies to measure the events success
- Undertake regular liaison with clients including quarterly review meetings
- Ensure accurate records of all activity are maintained according to company procedures.
- Continually assess EMS processes in order to identify areas of increased effectiveness and efficiencies
- Ensure all reporting is up to date, detailed and accurate, for both client and internal purposes
- Adhere to EMS management processes and foster this within the team
- Continually assess all aspects of the events and project delivery and implement improvements as needed
- Manage account team as well as train, plan career development, and undertake appraisals
- Develop client reporting and project evaluations to add value to client experience
- Ensure compliance with EMS’ Environmental Policy, Principles and ethics
- Work with the wider Client Services team to maintain and grow profitable accounts
- Network across existing accounts to develop new opportunities which provide profitable business opportunities
- A natural communicator with the ability to delight clients
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Financially astute with strong budget control and a whizz on Excel
- Possess exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Awareness and understanding of what it takes to deliver a successful event
- Capability to lead and motivate a team to deliver the best results
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an events/marcoms role
- Proven experience of financial management, budget control and achieving margin growth
- Management of dedicated account personnel and proven ability to motivate
- Proven presentation experience at senior levels
- Experience in securing incremental revenue growth
- Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license
- The ability to travel throughout the UK and overseas if required
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of globally recognised brands
- Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme after 6 months
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday (+1 day for every year worked capped at 25)
- Well being programme available for all employees
- Social allowance with regularly organised sporting and social events
- Employee of the Month incentives
- Free and secure on site parking
- We also do, Team building events, charity fundraisers, Yoga, badminton, running clubs, office Ping Pong challenges, food truck lunches, BBQ's, Family open days etc...
To apply for the vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and she will be in touch soon.
EMS is a fun, dynamic growing company, leading the field in global roadshows. We work with some of the worlds most trusted and recognised brands to take amazing branded experiences right to the audience, connecting people in a way that no other communication channel can. We are looking to expand our team of Roadshow Managers to deliver these unforgettable experiences.
The Job will include the delivery, set up, management and then the pack down of our mobile exhibition vehicles and equipment at events across the UK, Western and Eastern Europe and into the Middle East and Russia. To provide an onsite event management service throughout, including maintenance of resource, cleanliness of the vehicle and meet and greet duties as required.
The Roadshow Manager will be working with our Clients and their customers during the events so needs to be customer focused and be able to communicate at all levels. European experience is desired but not essential, the ability to live and work away from home for extended periods of up to four months sometimes with unsociable hours.
All applicants must hold a CE HGV class 1 driving licence and a Digital Tachograph card with an in-date Drivers CPC card. You should have at least 6 Months driving experience at this level.
The successful applicant will be required to be physically fit as there will be elements of manual work and have good practical and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and committed to get the Job done to exact standards with occasional tight deadlines, and difficult conditions, often working on your own.
- Good Listening skills, to fully understand the requirements of each job, particularly when verbally briefed.
- An understanding of the basic IT packages of Word, Excel and Social media sites is an advantage.
- Flexible attitude to work, the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands and situations.
- Having worked in the events industry or a customer facing environment is an advantage but is not essential.
- An Enhanced disclosure will be required which will be met by the Company.
- A competitive pay and expenses package, including paid holiday, pension and a medical cashback package is offered after a probationary period.
- Team social allowance.
- Uniform and comprehensive training will be provided.
To apply for the vacancy, please email email@example.com with your CV and she will be in touch soon.